1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My six random things:
1. I wrecked no less than three cars when I was a teenager and once had to be towed out of ditch twice in one week.
2. My name is misspelled on my birth certificate.
3. As a child I would eat spinach out of a can with vinegar and salt on it. Another favorite treat was saltine crackers spread with butter. And shredded coconut, straight from the bag.
4. For a couple of years in college I worked at a chain video store (one that just happens to have a large “adult entertainment” section) and I was fired for “not having family values.” (I had asked for a weekend off work-after working literally every weekend/holiday for over 2 years-to go to an abortion rights march. I should have said my grandma had died!)
5. I dropped out of college four times.
6. And I had (at least) four different majors-social work, psychology, education and math. (Math was my favorite!)